Sunday, June 10, 2012

C4C #4

Jay and I have a few things in common. We both love music and our families are important to us. He's going back to school to get his teacher's certificate, but he's been teaching in private schools for sometime. I totally agreed with his summary of Randy Pausch's podcast - procrastination will get you nowhere in EDM310.

Jay didn't complete Blog Post #2 and there wasn't a lot of substance to the first part of what he wrote. Maybe it's his comparison of Global Climate Change to Education, but I couldn't relate. I'm afraid that I am dumb to the article he mentioned and to a lot of environmental. He didn't explain either, and I wasn't able to make a educated connection. He did point out some of the more interesting facts from Did You Know? 3.0- A John Strange Version. It intrigues me that by 2025 the number of Chinese speaking English is predicted to outnumber the combined total of native English speakers worldwide.

picturesofchina.net

No comments:

Post a Comment