Thursday, July 5, 2012

Project #15

Smart Board Presentation: Part 2

The Objective We Chose to Create a Lesson:

Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m. [2-MD7]

What I Learned from this Project

Telling Time

Brittany and I brought our kids to interact in the lesson. Caroline was a little shy. Hope everyone enjoys! I would also like to point out that I am better at playing a elementary student than being a elementary teacher. Although I was somewhat out of my element, I did have a lot of fun. I would like to thank my group for pushing to think outside of my personal "box".

In my quest to discover more about my iPad, I have discovered Extras4iMovie. It's an application that allows you to create more media for your productions. One of my biggest complaints about using iMovie on the iPad, is that it is really hard to add and manipulate sound or sound effects. I thought this application might make it easier. It did but it would allow you to add sound and text. I'll keep playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment