Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Project #13: Report on Collaboration for Projects #14, 15, and 16


Wow! I can't believe this semester is coming to an end. It's felt wonderful to be back in school. If the Alabama Department of Education will hurry-up and validate my teacher's certificate, I will be starting my graduate studies this Fall. Here's to hoping!

Our group will hopefully be done with our final project tomorrow, and I don't know what I am going to do without these girls. We have had a lot of fun. We have collaborated for projects #14, 15 and 16 through a few different methods. We have used our time wisely after we have filmed our projects, but we covered things forgotten through text messaging, email, Googledocs, and through Google+ Hangouts. It's been a lot of fun learning all these different ways to communicate. I plan out using hangouts more frequently for everything! I like putting on all the different effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment