Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Progress Report on Final Project


Group #5 will be presenting a play-off of the popular What to Expect Series for our iBook. It's title is What to Expect when Enrolling in EDM310. We've been working really hard learning the program, learning the Mac better, formatting the book, finding what pieces we would like to use from the semester, and coming up with a few original pieces. The book is broken up into two chapters and each chapter is broken up into sections. The format is:

Introduction with Audio

Chapter 1: Personal Contributions

Section 1.1:Lindsay

Section 1.2: Shaniqua

Section 1.3: Lacie

Section 1.4: Britney

Chapter 2: Group Collaborations

Section 2.1: Podcast

Section 2.2: SmartBoard Lesson

Section 2.3: Our little Surprise!!!!

Section 2.4 Group produced text...still deciding on our topic.

We have been collaborating through google docs, email, and text messaging. We have only met once together (minus Lacie) - we didn't make this mandatory. I would say we are about half done. We are hoping it will be complete this Thursday.

The process that has become most timely is importing our videos.

It's been a lot of fun. I previewed our book yesterday on my iPad, and I am very proud of what we have done so far.

My annotated picture will be this....

 Gollum with his iPad

I am going to try to add some audio with this.

I can't wait to see what everyone has created, and I hope everyone has had as much fun as I have had....

No comments:

Post a Comment